Puller for Battery Terminal, Wiper Arm and Alternator Bearing
This product is suitable as a tool for removing the battery terminal, car wiper and alternator bearing etc, saving labor and provide convenience.
- High-quality materials: The products are made of high-quality stainless steel, durable and rust-proof, and used for a long time for professional use.
- Simple operation: The product has an ejector adjustment knob, which can adjust the hook opening degree according to different needs, which is convenient and labor-saving.
- High thread precision: The thread precision of the product is high, so that the force is even when the wiper is removed.
- It can easily remove battery clamp from terminal
- A perfect tool to remove small bearing just like alternator bearing etc.
- It can also remove windshield wiper arms and its jaws can fit over a tapered spline.
- The puller screw pad is designed to fit the top of the spline post for easy pulling
How to use:
- Screw the silver cone upward fully.
- Position the jaws below the object.
- Tighten the cone to fit jaws under the battery terminal, wiper arm or bearing.
- Turn center screw to lift the object off.
- Color: black + silver
- Material: metal
- Package size: approx. 18 * 11 * 3cm
- Package Weight: approx. 290g
- 1 * Repair Tool